Over the past 15 years the Lakes Region Rotary club has raised and distributed over $140,000 to local charities as part of our mission to serve the community. Each year the proceeds from the cars show are awarded to a local organizations that server our community.
The Lake Region Rotary Foundation has selected the Greater Lakes Child Advocacy Center as the lead charity for the 2017 Car Show. The Greater Lakes Child Advocacy Center is a program of the Granite State Children’s Alliance, and serves children throughout Belknap County by providing support for abused children in the early stages of a criminal investigation and connect them to needed community resources.
Past Beneficiaries Include
- Belknap House
- Boys & Girls Club of Laconia
- Camp Resilience
- Circle Program
- Laconia High School Athletic Field
- Laconia Education Endowment Foundation
- Lakes Region Child Advocacy
- Lakes Region Community Land Trust
- Lakes Region Scholarship Foundation
- Lakes Region Youth Leadership
- Rotary International – Polio Plus Fund